Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received within 3 days from the invoice date.
- Products within Hong Kong will be sent using SF courier. For shipping outside Hong Kong, orders will be shipped using various delivery services depending on the destination.
- The delivery time of products will vary depending on stock level and vary from country to country. The delivery time will be within 3 to 5 working days in HK region and 14 days outside of Hong Kong except events outside Suavis Limited’s control. Any delivery dates are estimates only and Suavis Limited does not guarantee that delivery will occur on the given dates. If the Purchaser does not collect the products or does not take delivery of Suavis Limited products within a reasonable period and the order is returned to Suavis Limited, Suavis Limited will be entitled to treat the order as having been cancelled and no refund will be generated.
- Suavis Limited is responsible of all the goods be 100% quality checked and counted before shipment. The Purchaser should check immediately the condition of the package upon delivery. If the Purchaser has any concerns regarding the condition of the package or if any products are missing from the order or are incorrect or faulty, the Purchaser should inform immediately the courier and notify the concerns on the delivery slip or, if this is not possible, should notify Suavis Limited as soon as possible. Products will be the Purchaser’s responsibility from the completion of delivery. The Purchaser will own the products once they have been delivered provided that Suavis Limited has received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges. No refund and exchange of products will be generated.
- The Purchaser should ensure that they have read the label before using any products and comply with any instructions for using the products. Suavis Limited is not responsible for any incident subject to misuse of products.
- Suavis Limited may revise these terms and conditions from time to time including without limitation in the following circumstances: to make changes to the order and delivery process; to make changes to the way in which payment is accepted; to reflect changes in regulatory requirements. Every time a Purchaser places an order, the terms in force at that time will apply between Suavis Limited and Purchaser.